|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete. (Feb 11, 2012)|
Pulling Strings is the 14th episode of Season 3 of the series and the 44th produced episode.
Neal gets a taste of what his ideal life in New York might be like when he is assigned to work a case with his ex-girlfriend, Sara Ellis.
In an episode that sees Sara Ellis' return, the insurance investigator returns for a case of a missing violin. The suspect is a man that later is revealed to be Sara's ex-boyfriend, who is also her boss. Sara must go back to him for the case, much to Neal's displeasure.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Hilarie Burton as Sara Ellis
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Bailey Chase as Bryan McKenzie
- Deborah Monk as Tina Mitchell
- Tom Skerritt as Robert Mitchell
- Beau Bridges as Agent Kramer
Special Guest Star
- Ryan Nolan as Agent Westley
- Lucy Walters as Annie Chaite
- Darien Sills-Evans as Manager
- Henry Stram as Maurie