|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete. (Feb 11, 2012)|
Prisoner's Dilemma is the 7th episode of Season 2 of the series and the 21st produced episode.
Peter and Neal are asked to assist the US Marshals in tracking down a potentially rogue FBI agent.
☀Who is accused of selling witness locations during criminal trials, and the U.S. Marshals ask Peter and Neal for help tracking down the suspect. Peter winds up befriending the suspect upon discovering that the U.S. Marshal in charge of the investigation is actually selling the locations, and goes on the run with him trying to clear his name. Moz discovers that the mystery voice on the black box recording belongs to the still-in-hiding Garrett Fowler.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Jeremy Davidson as FBI Agent Jack Franklin
- Max Martini as John Deckard
- Joe Morton as Kyle Bancroft
- Shirley Rumoerk as Rebecca Vidal
- Todd Cerveris as Dan
- Robyn Payne as US Marshall
- Nicholas Dullea as Salesman
- Robert Cuccioli as Stan Walker
- Joseph Dunn as Car Dealer
- Sherita Rankins as FBI Agent
- Johanna Telander as Receptionist