This article describes the filming locations by episode used for the production of White Collar, which are almost exclusively located in boroughs of New York City. Following is a list of filming locations whose respective pages provide a list of episodes or scenes recorded at that location.
- 351 Riverside Drive: as the exterior of June's home
- 385 West St: as the exterior of Neal's new "home" (the hotel Peter checks Neal into)
- Windsor Tower: as the rooftop terrace on June's home.
- 620 Loft & Garden: as the setting for an outdoor party used to lure Ghovat
- Bethesda Fountain, Central Park: as a meeting place for the FBI and Ghovat to exchange a dress for a hostage
Episode 3: Book of HoursEdit
Episode 5: The PortraitEdit
- Grand Central Terminal:
- Place Ville Marie, Montreal: when Peter and Elizabeth talk about Neal's potential relationship with Taryn Vandersant
Episode 10: Vital SignsEdit
Episode 12: BottleneckedEdit
- Downtown Manhattan Heliport: as the getaway/meeting point between Keller and Sergey.
Episode 1: WithdrawalEdit
Episode 3: Copycat CaffreyEdit
- Fordham University: as East Side University
- Grand Army Plaza: as meeting location between Mozzie, Alexandra Hunter and Neal
Episode 4: By the BookEdit
Episode 6: In the RedEdit
Episode 10: Burke's SevenEdit
- North Cove Marina: as Rodgers Yacht Club.
Episode 14: PaybackEdit
The park where neal gets the green ring to pay of Keller
Episode 15: Stealing HomeEdit
Episode 6: Identity CrisisEdit
- Stuyvesant Square: as the site of Mozzie's meeting with the descendent of the Culper Ring, Tempest (Agent 355).
- The Prison Ship Martyrs' Monument: as the hidden location of the flag that George Washington used when crossing the Delaware River.
Episode 13: Empire CityEdit
- The Cotton Club: is a Jazz club behind reopened by an ex-con and his brother.
Episode 14: Shoot the MoonEdit
- New York Hall of Science: as the location of the moon rock that Nate Osbourne tries to steal for his girlfriend Penny Chase
Episode 15: The OriginalEdit
Episode 16: In the WindEdit
- Empire State Building: as the location where Neal has located Ellen's evidence box.
- Artisanal as the restaurant where Peter Burke meets Reece Hughes
- Wolcott Hotel in front of which Neal meets June
Episode 3: One Last StakeoutEdit
- Museum of the Moving Image: as the Gershon Museum, location of the Mosconi Codex
- OnLocationVacations.com - a source for filming locations, sightings and events