|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete.|
Diminishing Returns is the 3rd episode of Season 4 of the series and the 49th produced episode.
With Neal Caffrey and his team's help, Peter Burke surreptitiously investigates a brilliant thief who has avoided the FBI's capture for years.
After the debacle of the previous two episodes, Peter is assigned to the evidence room. Fortunately, the new gig allows him and Neal to find new evidence and begin a case against a criminal mastermind named David Cook, who Peter has been trying to catch ever since he joined the FBI.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Brett Cullen as Agent Patterson
- Michael Weston as David Cook
- Laurie Williams as Rina Oaks
- James Rebhorn as Reese Hughes
- Judith Ivey as Ellen Parker
It appears to me that the "picnic area" scene might have been filmed at or near the Bayside Fuel Oil Storage Depot in Brooklyn, N. Y. The general location (using Google Maps) is "Bushwick Inlet". The street location is the intersection of Kent Avenue and 12th St., Brooklyn NY. The satellite view reveals the big oil storage tanks which are the background to the picnic table scene.