|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete. (Feb 11, 2012)|
Deadline is the 3rd episode of Season 3 of the series and the 33rd produced episode.
When a magazine journalist's life is threatened, Diana goes undercover as her assistant to protect her while Peter and Neal investigate the subject of the journalist's story.
Diana Barrigan takes center stage when she goes undercover as the assistant to a driven journalist Helen Anderson (guest star Jayne Atkinson). While Diana tries to keep Helen safe, Peter and Neal conduct their own covert investigation into the pharmaceutical company Helen is targeting in her next story. Meanwhile, we finally get to meet Diana's lady love, Christie Brown (Moran Atias). Sparks fly when Diana and Christie double-date with Neal and Sara. Meanwhile, Neal and Mozzie plot to try and get a copy of the treasure manifest page, while Peter struggles to keep it a secret.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Hilarie Burton as Sara Ellis
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Jayne Atkinson as Helen Anderson
- Moran Atias as as Christie
- Karl Bury as Carter
- Stephen Park as Paul Sullivan
- Burke Moses as [[
- Charlie Hewson as Blake
- Pun Bandhu as Casey Mendell
- Ashley Fox Linton as Amy Sawyer
- Lipica Shah as Melinda
- Craig Walker as Paramedic
- Marsha Thomason's own background of being from Manchester was the reason Diana was asked to acquire the Mancunian accent.