|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete. (Feb 11, 2012)|
Company Man is the 8th episode of Season 2 of the series and the 22nd produced episode.
Neal and Peter go undercover to solve a case of corporate espionage.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Griffin Dunne as Wesley Kent
- Renee Elise Goldsberry as Ellen Samuel
- Nicole Steinwedell as Jessica Breslin
- Patric Yeoman as Trent
Special Guest StarEdit
- Aaron Lohr as Andrew
- Tom Day as Security Guard
- Robert Wells III as Hotel Employee
- Kevin Kolack as Medic
- Daralina Komar as Office Receptionist
- Richard Mollo as Joseph Hayes
The Auditor's office used by Peter appears to be in the Citigroup building, 601 Lexington Avenue - recognisable by the distinctive chevron girders in the interior. As he looks out the window, the salmon pink building is 900 3rd Avenue (36 storeys), the shorter building with the tall windows on the top floor is 909 3rd Avenue (33 storeys); putting the office on the north east corner, on 54th Street, round about the 34th floor.
The office Peter uses in this episode appears to be the same (if not similar) offices used in Suits.